Views:159 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-07 Origin:Site
Consider the following options:
- Limited- or open-edition prints (framed, unframed,
or prints on canvas)
- Digital downloads (desktop wallpaper,
templates, print-at-home art, etc.)
- Custom art made to order from a customer request or
commissioned by a business (Note: Generally, this art
would be one of a kind and not sold again as a
- Merchandise (your art printed on hats, mugs, t-shirts,
enamel pins, greeting cards, stationery, etc.)
Repeat prints on fabric, wrapping paper, or wallpaper
- Licensing work to other brands or
publications (great for illustrators and photographers.
- Collaborations with brands (limited collection sold
through the partner brand’s store)
The market research company also reports an increase
in awareness regarding personal care products. Rising
lip care issues, such as chapping, splitting, and wrinkles,
is estimated to further propel the demand for lip balm.
It also predicts online sales as the main distribution
channels for new entrants into the market.
Lip balm is for everyone. Whether you use it daily or
carry it around for when your lips dry out, it's a
helpful product for consumers. In fact, one study
reported that 65.9% of people use lip balm daily.
Google Trends shows consistent interest in lip balm
over the past five years. Consumers tend to search
for lip balm most in the fall and winter months. You’
ll notice the uptrend in interest begins mid-October
and finishes around March. This gives lip care
retailers a nice seven-month window to push sales
So if you’re an entrepreneur looking for a new product to sell,
lip balm is a solid option for you. A lip balm business offers
numerous benefits, including:
- Low cost to make. Making lip balm doesn’t require pricey
materials. Some sources claim DIY lip balm costs around
$0.12 per tube.
- Global interest. Balm and other lip care products have no
boundaries. There is clear interest around the world. It’s also
an easy product to ship.
- Easy DIY craft to learn. The recipe for creating homemade
lip balm is easy to follow. As you’ll see in the formula below,
it’s a simple process.
- Easy to customize. With so many different bases and scents,
it’s easy to personalize lip care products and differentiate
yourself from competitors.